Friday, October 28, 2011

DA-DA!

So, I have to share this, even though it's such a short little blurb...Daddy has gone down to his parents' for the weekend for homecoming at his university.  He loves playing with the alumni band, but I didn't feel up to traveling--Having a little one hanging off you several hours out of the day is a bit tiring!  So Munch and I are left up here by ourselves, and she's already missing him.  As I was looking over my blog today, checking and responding to some comments, the Munch was hanging on my knee, looking at the screen with me.  She saw the picture of the three of us in my last post, and immediately shouted, "DA-DA!!"  This girl loves her Daddy. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay Da-Da! I noticed a picture on facebook of her training him to walk her around. About time! You need your rest!