The Munch learned three important things today (though I submit that the third is hardly useful in day-to-day settings).
The first? How to bend her knees as she's standing. She was bouncing a LOT today while she played with toys on top of her toy chest, and then toward the end of the day she started squatting down, her little behind only a few inches off the floor. It's about darn time. She still can't pull herself up on furniture by herself, although she'll do so (awkwardly) while hanging onto my hands. Such a little chunker. :)
The other two things require considerably less explanation: At dinner, she learned what brussels sprouts taste like. Immediately following this, and despite the homemade cheese sauce they were smothered in, she learned how to spit food to a distance of several feet. Oh well, I didn't like brussels sprouts when I was growing up either. She'll learn. :)
1 comment:
I am soooo with her on the brussels sprouts issue. They are soooo nasty!
Post a Comment