Sunday, October 2, 2011

Girly Hair

I love stuff for hair:  hair ribbons, hair bows, hair scrunchies, hair clips, whatever.  It's one of the reasons my hair is so darn long in the first place, because it's so fun to play with and do up.  So it was mildly irritating when my little darling was born with virtually no hair whatsoever.  Here I'd bought some sweet little bow clips and had visions of clipping them into her fine soft hair...and she had NOTHING.  All the other babies born around her at least had something (even the little boy), but there was my little baldy, with an 'old man' fringe around the back.  It's been a year, now and she's finally got some hair that I can make use of.  Not much to speak of, and the bows won't stay in for long, but this desperate mama is more than ready to take advantage of it.

Daddy is not so keen on hair bobbles.  Go figure, he doesn't want to use them, after all.  He is also not keen on my using them in Munch's hair, but he doesn't argue...at least, not too loudly.  All he says is, "What in the world did Mama put in your hair?!?!"

So today I put a little white bow in the Munch's hair, finding just enough longer strands to hold it on, then walked with her tightly grasping my hands into Daddy's office.  He took one look, groaned, shook his head.  To which I responded, "I promise, I won't do this to any sons we may have."

2 comments:

SDragon said...

Testing Comments again for ya, it gave me a new window so hopefully this works.

tjm said...

And it does! Yay, bit by bit the confusing little pieces are getting solved. Thanks for working w/ me on this.