Most of the time if an errant toy mouse finds itself on the floor, and the Munch finds it before I do, it winds up in her mouth, lickity-split. They're a bit of a choking hazard, being so tiny, so I'm usually really careful about where they are, but I can't simply get rid of all of them--they're the kitties' toys after all, and big favorites of one of them. It's pretty rare that she nabs one, anyway.
This evening she grabbed one that was mixed in with her other toys while I was looking away. In my defense, the mouse hadn't been there earlier in the day (we'd just returned from a walk), so some kitty had been busy. I heard her laughing uproariously, and turned around to see her tossing the mouse back and forth from paw to paw...excuse me...from hand to hand...before she did exactly what the cats do: Toss it much further away and suddenly forget about it. So I have to ask, who's toy is this mouse, anyway? Or, perhaps more to the point, how much CAT is in this KID? She already likes their food...
2 comments:
Cool blog. So much easier to see what's going on with stuffs since you have more room to write and it's not lost in a million other postings. Nice background, too. ^__^
I remember eating dry cat food when I was little. It doesn't taste that bad. :P Never tried the wetfood, though. Smells terrible. :D
Thanks! Yeah, that's kinda how I'm feeling about it too. :) Blogging is fun, although it does take more time.
I think William ate the wet stuff, so you could ask him...
Post a Comment