Saturday, March 24, 2012

Friday Funnies

We were laughing hard and often yesterday evening, and it's all Munch's fault. :)

While I was fixing dinner, Daddy was playing a relatively successful game of catch with Munch, keeping her occupied so she wasn't clinging on me.  He and she were having a great time, and then he made the comment that she was going after the ball and fetching it 'just like a dog'...to which Munch immediately replied, "wuff, wuff!"

After dinner we had a bit of a tickling match--Daddy and I were both on the couch, and Munch kept going back and forth between us getting tickled.  Her armpits are VERY ticklish, and she was just exploding with laughter and squirming all over...and then coming back for more.  A great way to blow off some extra energy just before bedtime, right?  ;)

Eventually she was worn out enough that she got off the couch, escaping our fingers...but then she did something that sparked a whole new set of laughs.  At music time that morning, we'd learned a new way to clap, called the Firecracker...She didn't quite get how to do it, but she did start clapping her hands really wide, which reminded me of it...and, well, see for yourself... :)


I was sorry when bedtime came last night...we were having so much fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT. NOW THAT I HAVE HIGH SPEED INTERNET!!!!