Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Year Day.

Yeah, that's an awkward greeting, eh?  It'll have to do.  Munch learned a new, and somewhat appropriate-to-the-day trick today, however, so I had to use that as my title. :)  Observe:


She was trying to pull up with just her arms, and getting kind of annoyed.  So I made the fateful 'it is time' decision and showed her how to put one leg all the way up.  In less than a minute, she had climbed up on her own, and then of course she just HAD to keep repeating the process.  The couch is WAY more fun than the floor, obviously. :)  She was so proud of herself.

  But I finally got rather tired of spotting for her...I'm so glad I found this fence!


In other news, she shared some quality time with both her Tiggers today, and this time, I was able to get a lovely little shot of it: 

That is one happy little (maybe not so little?) toddler. :)

No comments: