A cold virus is going around in our area...Daddy came down with it on Sunday, and we had to cancel our Superbowl plans as he huddled miserably under a blanket and guzzled powerade and hot tea. I've managed to keep him from sharing it with me so far (he's still not completely over it), but poor little Munch was not so successful. Thursday she was a bit more runny-nosed then usual, but by Friday, she was in full-blown cold mode. Whining, wimpering, stuffed up, exhausted, miserable. I had made plans with a friend to go out shopping for some things Friday morning, and we still did so, but Munch was more than exhausted by the time I got home...even though we were home in time for lunch! The poor thing barely ate anything, and just stared at me and whined, 'uuuuunnnn, uuuunnnnn,' over and over again. Most annoying sound in the world, even though I know how she feels. The biggest problem is that when it's nap or bed time, she isn't getting the sleep she needs, since she's all stuffed up, and that just makes the whole rest of her day lousy. *sigh* Cold, cold, GO AWAY.

No comments:
Post a Comment