Wednesday, February 22, 2012

"That Sounds Good!"

A while ago, when our downstairs neighbor was moving and getting rid of things, we received an old baby-doll highchair from her.  It's missing a few pieces...like, missing everything except the actual chair...but I'm not too bothered by that.  What bothered me was that Munch thought it was something to push around when we first gave it to her...and she wasn't steady enough yet to hold herself up if she pushed it into, say, a lip in the floor between 2 rooms.  So we put it away for a bit until she was walking better.  I brought it out again today, and of course, what's the first thing she does with it?  Pushes it.  *sigh*  At least she won't fall as easily.  But she's also enjoying pushing her baby doll in it now...


Well, since she agreed with me so readily, I have since tied a little purple ribbon to it, so baby doll is safely secured. :)

1 comment:

Cha Cha B said...

That girl needs a stroller! Hmmmmm... gets me thinking... ;)