I have 2 little stories to share, both from within the last 30 minutes, both deserving of nice ethnic Uffda.
The first? While Munch was looking at one of her books just before Daddy was about to get her going with bedtime stuff, she pointed at a couple things in that book (which she does regularly now).
One was a cat. She said 'Daw'.
The second was a dog. She said 'Ki-Ka'.
Well, at least she can say the names... Uffda.
The second: While Munch *can* sleep without Tigger, she goes to sleep much better *with* him...so it's worth a hunt if he's not in his usual spots. We just didn't expect tonight to spend a full 15 minutes trying to hunt him down. I'd been putting Christmas stuff away today, and even though I was certain he hadn't ended up in one of those, I finally went all the way down to the basement to check anyway--We'd looked EVERYWHERE...or, so we thought. We were becoming more and more sure that Munch had squirrelled him away somewhere impossible and we were just about doomed never to find him. But finally...Daddy called me, and pointed inside his office (where we'd already looked about a dozen times) Turns out...Tigger was on Daddy's desk the whole time. In plain sight. Uffda.
No comments:
Post a Comment