I am walking many paths, but all these paths have been walked by others before me. I am retracing their steps. I may even be retracing some of your steps. But I am retracing them in the way that I alone have been designed to do.
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Something we've been working on...
Munch has been practicing a certain talent oh so very hard, but every time up till now, she's needed my encouragement to get started. This morning, just as I was about to transfer some pictures from camera to computer, I felt a little touch at my leg. I looked over and found her doing this... :) Funny, I was just skyping with my brother yesterday and had promised to take video of this once she didn't need me behind her anymore. I just didn't expect it to be quite so soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment