I've decided to roll back a little on one of the privacy walls I'd put up on this blog. The 'invite only' option has proven to be much more trouble than it's worth. My goal with this blog is to allow the people I love to be able to see and share in what I and my family are doing, and 'invite only' was simply making that much too complicated. Hopefully this will solve that problem...without creating others. ;)
With that in mind, though, my concerns for online security are heightened a bit more, since now, technically, anyone can view this, if they happen to find it. They shouldn't be able to stumble on it randomly, being that it's not supposed to be searchable, but still...You all know us and our names, and the random online world doesn't need to. ;) I don't intend to put any of our real names on here, which means that any comments with our names in them will also unfortunately have to be excluded. I can still see those for myself, since I'm moderating all comments...but I won't post them.
If you'd like to share a link to my blog with someone, it will usually be ok, but I'd appreciate if you'd ask me first, just to be sure. After all, I'm writing for the peoples I know, and most of them will have access already! :)
Thanks for understanding, and I look forward to being able to continue to share our lives with all of you.
1 comment:
Hi!!!! So I "followed" you with the google account stuff, and it looks like it worked, so I hope it did! I did not know you had a blog, so I'm glad to finally be following it! Happy thanksgiving (a few days ago!)
Post a Comment