Tuesday, November 15, 2011

SHE WALKS!!

Just a few minutes ago, I was laying on my stomach on the floor, and Munch was crawling around.  She came to me and pulled up on my shoulders...making it just a tad awkward for me should she happen to lose her balance.  So I carefully got up, which forced her to let go of me briefly, and also required me to let go of her.  As I sat back on the floor, she was standing well on her own, then suddenly tilted forward just a tad, and step, step, step, MAMA!  She had the BIGGEST grin on her face as she did it.  And Daddy got to see it too, as he was in the room playing wii.  What a perfect end to our day. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Yay! Yay!

Cha Cha B said...

Way to go Munch! Walking is for the cool cats. :)