Can I just make a little mini-rant right now? Well, it's my blog, so I'm going to...
Daylight savings time and babies do not mix. Obviously, whatever crazy dude it was who invented this idea could NOT have had children, and, in the words of Garfield, should be dragged out into the street and shot for having such a notion. Yesterday, Munch was *wide* awake at 6:20am, which wasn't as bad as I expected, but was still early. Today she made up for that and woke at 5:20am. 5:20 in the morning!!! And nothing I did could convince her to go back to sleep. I've been blessed with a very good sleeper who rarely has significant issues with night time slumber, but this whole time thing just does her in. So now she, I, Daddy...we're ALL running on about an hour and a half less sleep than we normally get. And weren't we supposed to GET an extra hour??
No comments:
Post a Comment