You all know or remember that my Munch LOVES airplanes? Well, if you didn't, you do now. (She wanted to be a 'yellow squishy' one for Halloween right after last year's Halloween if you'll recall...thank goodness she forgot about that when the time came!) Anywho...tonight she finally got to see Disney's "Planes". D's mom called asking to borrow a few movies from our collection (which is fairly extensive, and we'd given them a list to browse a while back). I asked her while we were on the subject of movies if she happened to have Planes, and naturally, both her sons LOVING all things airborne, she did. So she came over and we did a bit of a movie trade, then Daddy and I decided spur of the moment, since it was still early enough in the evening, to watch Planes together while we ate dinner.
Well, forget princesses! :) Holy COW did she love this movie!!! I figured it'd be fun to watch, and Daddy and I both were interested in seeing it, but I didn't anticipate the squeals of joy that came out of that kid's mouth! She didn't understand everything that happened in it, and was asking questions throughout which made the story that much harder for her to understand, since we all then missed the parts she was talking through...But...AIRPLANES. She didn't need anything else. And her dinner went forgotten and untouched...But AIRPLANES.
Yeah...I think they made a sequel to that one, right? I think we'll need to see it, too. And I also know precisely what will be in her Christmas stocking this year. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment