Tuesday, November 18, 2014

One Month

In other news...

It's been a month since our Mini was born.  How is that even possible?

Only with babies can time simultaneously go so slowly and yet so quickly...As Superman's mama said to me yesterday: The days just drag by, but the weeks are gone in a flash!

She's starting to put on some baby fat now, and has a full-blown case of baby zits.  Glad those things are temporary!  She still fits newborn clothes easily, except perhaps the one or two absolutely teensy ones that I have.  She pretends to be on a schedule, only to completely dash my hopes a couple of days later.  But I'm settled enough now that I've returned to my nanny kids as of yesterday (yay!), and have gotten mostly ok with cooking dinner and the like again.  However, I'm not settled enough yet to be willing to take both my girls shopping with me.  Daddy has to come along, or he stays home with the Munch.  I suppose I'll have to get there sooner or later, but it sure won't be today!  Temperatures this morning were single-digits, and the wind was putting the feel below zero.  No thank you.

But here's our comparison pictures!

1 day                                               1 month

No comments: