Just a collection of a few pictures I've taken over the last couple of weeks, with their little stories:
Munch playing with her kitchen. She's grown so much. When she first got this, she could barely even reach that little shelf above the counter. Now look at that tall child with a silly grin! :)
I've been babysitting for 2 boys who have a LOT of toy cars, and Munch has taken quite a liking to all those little toys. So much so that I told Daddy she needed some cars of her own to play with. So Daddy went a-hunting, and found all the cars he used to play with as a little boy, and gave them to her--an act he's been looking forward to for quite a while. They were very dirty--well-loved toys for sure--but nothing a little cleaning wipe couldn't solve, which is what I'm focused on in the pic. The paint has all but chipped off some of them, but Munch doesn't care. She's so very happy to have some "Caa! vooom, voom!"'s of her own.
I haven't officially started the potty-training process yet...I'm waiting a little on the language so Munch will be able to tell me what's needed. But in the meantime, the potty chair is in the bathroom, and Munch insists on sitting on it whenever I'm in there. And then there was the day that I went looking for a child who'd been quiet for a little while, and this is what I found. Wonder who'll learn to go potty first? ;)
The new swimming pool, sans water, plus floaty balls! Munch is NOT a fan of water...yet. So I figure, putting her in the pool with the balls is a good way to warm her up to being slightly enclosed, as it were. She did indeed enjoy her time in it on this first day, and has continued to do so since. Notice that she's holding 2 red balls. She always, without fail, wants to hold matching balls, and if she realizes she's grabbed the wrong color, she'll put one down and find another. Perfectionist in the making, perhaps?
On a recent Saturday, Daddy took a walk with the Munch, but instead of leaving the stroller downstairs in the garage, he brought it upstairs, much to our child's delight. There's a little pocket on the back of the stroller that sticks out a little when everything's all folded up. Into this went Tigger, and then around the house went the Munch, alternately tugging or pushing the stroller with much gusto!
Ebony's last vet visit happened on a Tuesday morning, during the usual playdate that we have with A and K. I'm so very grateful to K's mom for watching my Munch while I was with Ebony...I can't imagine how that visit would have gone if I'd had Munch along for those 3 long hours. Instead, I was able to do what I had to do, Munch got some fun time with her little friends, and everything worked out very well timing-wise as well. I love this picture of the three of them from that day: Their personalities are right up front on their little faces--A says 'ok, photo time if you wish, but I still need Mama', Munch says, 'YES, PICTURES!', and K is annoyed that she has to sit still for even a couple of minutes.
1 comment:
Munch needs her own stroller to push around... ;)
Post a Comment