Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Thrown for a Loop

We got several balls of various types and sizes for the Munch for Christmas.  One of them lights up blue and red when it's thrown and hits something.  As of this morning, Munch hadn't even tried to throw anything at all, although she enjoyed swiping at things on the floor to send them rolling.  I knew it would happen eventually--one little boy her age has been throwing things since before his first birthday!  Boys will be boys, right?  :)  Well, today, Munch was enjoying music very much...I had some playing on my computer, but she was also playing with a toy top that makes music, and sitting on the floor wiggling and dancing, Munch-Style, to that music.  I decided to try recording it, and wouldn't you know, the moment I pushed the record button...she started doing something else...


Not quite what I was planning to get, but kinda fun that I was able to record her first-ever toss!  She already acts like a pro at this, but I promise you, it was a first.  This is what comes of watching Mama and Daddy so intently the last couple of days.  And she's already expanded on this trick, and received a scolding (for which she cried, even though all I said was 'noooo') after she threw one of her new wooden blocks...  Here we go!

No comments: