We had our first ultrasound for Baby #2, who will be 20 weeks along as of Saturday. Everybody came for the occasion, though the only comfortable seats available were for me and the technician...Daddy and Munch had to stand (or be held, as the Munch soon requested) and watch...but they got a better view of the monitor than I did as a result! Baby was moving around a bit (I felt it a couple times), but she was moving her arms especially, alternating them between down at her side and up in front of her face, as if she were shy or hiding. But we saw a nice little butt-shot of her (I declined to get an actual picture of it) showing that yes, we are most definitely expecting a LITTLE SISTER for our Munch.
Hands block her little face, but you can see a mouth and nose behind them.
The round part to the left is her body, and the dark 'hole' in it is her stomach.
A clear shot of a beautifully formed, tiny hand.
But now...Daddy and I are in a bit of a conundrum. The last time we were waiting for the baby to be born, we already had the name picked out, so we were calling her by it as soon as we knew. This time around, having already used our favorite girl's name, we only had a little boy's name on our list...How exactly does one repeat perfection twice? At least we still have another 20 weeks to think this out and find that name!
No comments:
Post a Comment