Thursday, April 3, 2014

And the Answer is....

#4!  Yep, I'm roughly 12 and a half weeks along, due mid-October, and the evening sickness (and sometimes morning and afternoon sickness too) has been in full swing for several weeks now.  My usual bedtime of 11 or midnight has been pushed up to 9 pm most nights for the last few weeks because I simply can't handle the nightly icky feelings, and it's just easier to go to bed.  (I'll spare you the details of last night's ordeal in particular...but my throat is still sore.) At least it means I'm getting plenty of sleep, though, right?  And my bloodwork came back showing that I'm very healthy at this point...But still, I will be happy when this phase comes to an end...

The Munch, meanwhile, can't decide which she wants more, a brother or a sister...She keeps changing her answer, and sometimes says both. :)  (The midwife is pretty sure that THAT particular wish is not what's happening in this case, phew!)  But the Munch has a few more weeks to pin down her choice before it ultimately gets decided for her anyway.  And as these things go, it will most likely not end up being what she finally settles on.  But as long as it's human, we're all good.  ;)

On another related note, we're kinda tickled about the October b-day...We'll have me in August and Daddy in November, with the 2 kids sandwiched in the middle, each with a month of their own...sort of at least.  It's a busy birthday season.  :)

No comments: