Thursday, November 15, 2012

Dinner Conversation

The Munch was definitely a bigger part of the dinner conversation tonight than she has been in the past.  Talking between Daddy and I, pointing out things of interest to her, repeating some of our words.  She also began her own lengthy conversation tonight.  It started like this:

"Siyee Goose!"

I've called her that often enough that she now loves to repeat it randomly.  This was pretty random, for sure. :)

Me:  "Who's a silly goose?  Are you a silly goose?"

Munch (shaking her head with a huge smile):  "No, no siyee goose, I big gyiwuh!"

Me (smothering some laughter):  "Oh, you're a big girl, so who's the silly goose?"

Munch (triumphantly): "Mama!  I no siyee goose!"

Me:  "I'm a silly goose??  I'm not a silly goose!"

Munch:  "No, Mama big gyiwuh!"

Me (laughing):  "Yes, ok, Mama's a big girl."

Munch:  "I no siyee goose."

Me:  "Ok, then who is?  Is Daddy a silly goose?"

Munch:  "No, no Daddy.  Mama!"

And this just went on, and on, and on.  Silly Goose is fun to say. :)

No comments: