Heh, just when I was thinking that Blogger had failed me for the evening, I'm able to post more pictures! Yippee! So here's another of my comparison pictures, because I love them so...
Munch's second Independence Day. We've spent the day at home, out of the very heavy heat that's blanketing prettymuch the entire country except Seattle. (102 is our official record-tying temp for today. Quick fact, that record was from 1911.) The heat and dryness cancelled a lot of shows and parades and made it generally unpleasant to be out in, at least with a kiddo who I fear is beginning to take after her Daddy. I took her outside for a little bit before dinner this evening, and she was sweating before even a couple minutes had passed...*I* meanwhile was totally comfortable. I belong in the tropics, I think. So tonight, instead of watching a professional show that knows how to prevent things like accidental flame, I'm listening to multiple unprofessional shows going on in my crowded neighborhood (namely, my various neighbors firing off big boomers in the alleys)...and praying a) that nothing burns, and b) that my baby stays asleep... :P
Happy Independence Day to all of you! Stay safe. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment