This kid loves her Daddy. And loves, loves, loves to snuggle with him any chance she can get. And she loves to share the snuggles too...This was yesterday, cozy and warm under the Bears blanket Daddy's mom made for him:
Both her Tigger and her sippy cup shared in this case.
Later that same day...He didn't even realize she'd put the pillows up there, he was that tired.
Today after he finished working, Daddy came out to lounge a bit again (after playing with some bubbles, which Munch is finally starting to figure out how to make for herself!). Of course the Munch was all over him right off. He asked her if she wanted to get the Bears blanket to snuggle under again...
This is her idea of a bear blanket!
To top it off, when I commented on how I love how her eyes light up every time she's with her Daddy, Munch immediately corrected me: "I no have yight (light) eyes! I have boo (blue) eyes!" Ha! Yes, child, you do indeed. And I love the blue, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment