This past month or so, the Munch has started to stay awake during some of her nap times. Sometimes she'll stay awake playing with Tigger or one of her other stuffed toys, and other times she'll stay awake crying and yelling at me to let her out (I never do. I know, I'm so mean...Nap-time is nap-time, kiddo, and Mama needs it as much as you do). And then sometimes she does something else that's a little more note-worthy.
A couple weeks ago, I sang Baa-Baa Black Sheep to her at some point in the morning, and she wanted me to repeat it several times. By the 4th or 5th time, she was more or less singing along with me...Then later in the day, I got this:
What can I say? She can definitely carry a tune. :D But nap? Not so much...At least, not this day.
1 comment:
hahaha this is sooooo funny!!!!!
Post a Comment