Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Another St. Paddy's Day, Another New Trick

So this year St Pat's falls on a Sunday.  Last year I had such a pretty striped dress for our Saturday outing...this year I was wracking my brain trying to figure out what the Munch would wear for church.  And then I looked in her closet and smacked my forehead.  I already had the perfect dress, given to me (and already worn 2-3 times) by another mom from church back in the early fall.  And she still fit. :)


So I got her decked out in it, then went off to get myself ready...and the next thing I knew, this little girl had marked another milestone while I wasn't looking...She put one of her shoes on ALL BY HERSELF.  We hadn't even been working on it, and I hadn't said anything to her about getting shoes on yet.  Mama was (and is) very impressed.

By the next day, she had it down to a science.  One shoe, two shoe, ready to go.


Which made me stop and think back a little...This day seems to be a day for milestones thus far in her little life.  She was able to sit and hold herself upright for the first time on her first St Paddy's Day...She wore (and fit) her first 3T outfit on the second one, and now she's putting on shoes for the third one.  Makes me wonder what next year will hold... :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH MY GOODNESS THIS AUNTIE IS VERY VERY PROUD OF MUNCH!!!!!